• These exotic Egyptian Bastet earrings each measures 1.25"High and 0.75" Wide.
• These exotic Egyptian Bastet earrings are made of lead free pewter alloy metal.
• Bast, Egyptian goddess of sensual pleasure, protector of the household, bringer of health, and the guardian saint of firefighters -- she was the original mistress of multi-tasking!
• Also called Bastet or Basthet, the goddess Bast is widely known today as the "Cat Goddess". Legend has it that, by day, Bast would ride through the sky with her father, the sun god Ra, his boat pulling the sun through the sky. Ever watchful, she protected Ra from his enemies. Thus she became known as the Lady of the East, the Goddess of the Rising Sun, and The Sacred and All-Seeing Eye.
• These dangle style earrings come with clear rubber stoppers/backs.
Ebros Ancient Egyptian Theme Bastet Cat Stud Earrings Black Gold Plated Jewelery
Video will open in a new window