• This Vintage Design Fleur De Lis Crown Trivet is 10" Wide, 8" Deep and 1" thick approximately. It weighs about 2 pounds.
• This Vintage Design Fleur De Lis Crown Trivet is made of cast iron, individually hand crafted, painted and polished. Color Tone may vary slightly from pictures.
• Fleur-de-lis, ( French for “lily flower”) is an ancient symbol that has long been associated with French royalty. Depicting a stylized lily or lotus flower we encounter the emblem as in many places across the world. The lily flower was a symbol of the Christian Faith's Holy Trinity as well as an emblem of the Virgin Mary.
• This cast iron Fleur de Lis trivet is a fashionable, functional way to keep your dining table or counters from getting heat damaged when hot pots are placed on them. It is equipped with rubberized feet on the bottom to prevent scratches on your furniture. It can also be hung on a wall or placed on a shelf when not in use, as a decorative accent.
• This is an Ebros Gift exclusive collection. It comes with our Ebros Gift Satisfaction Guarantee when sold by Ebros Gift.
Ebros 10"W Fleur De Lis Medallion Crown With Mini Le Fleur Emblems Cast Iron Trivet
Video will open in a new window
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.