7.25"h End of The Trail Indian Native Warrior On Horse Figurine Statue Decor
- This exquisite figurine is made of designer polyresin mixed with bronze powder. This process makes the figurine resemble the look of actual bronze but with much lesser weight, ultimately at a fraction of the cost.
- The figurine measures 7.25"H, 7.25"L and 2.5"W approximately.
- They make wonderful gifts and decorations for offices, living rooms, patriotic individuals, and Native Americans.
- The End of the Trail is a sculpture located in Waupun, Wisconsin, United States. It depicts an American Indian brave hanging limp as his horse comes to an abrupt halt just prior to momentum carrying him over an unseen precipice.
- This sculpture is not made by a Native American Indian